1. 20th August is celebrated as?
C.No Tobacco Day
D.None of these
Answer: B.Sadbhavana Divas
Explanation: Rajiv Gandhi’s birthday is celebrated as Sadbhawana Diwas on 20th August.
2. The first death anniversary day of Sri Rajiv Gandhi was observed as the
A.National Integration Day
B.Peace and Love Day
Answer: D.Anti-Terrorism Day
Explanation: May 21, the death anniversary of ex-prime minister of India, Shri Rajiv Gandhi is also observed as Anti Terrorism Day in India.
3. Which day is celebrated as International Women’s Day?
Answer: C.8 March
Explanation: 8 March is celebrated as International Women’s Day.
4. January 15 is celebrated as the
Answer: D.Army Day
Explanation: 15 January is celebrated as Army Day.
5. When is the World Population Day observed?
Answer: D.July 11
Explanation: World Population Day is observed on July 11 every year, for raise awareness of global population issues.
6. The centenary of Mahatma Gandhi’s arrival in South Africa was celebrated in
Answer: A.May 1993
Explanation: Gandhi arrived in South Africa in 1893, so the Centenary was celebrated in 1993.
7. day is celebrated as World Water Day?
A. 22 March
B. 10 December
C. 13 November
D. 27 January
Answer: A.22 March
Explanation: 22 March is celebrated as the World Water Day.
8. Which day is celebrated as World Press Freedom Day?
C. 3 May
D. 18 December
Answer: C. 3 May
Explanation: 3 May is celebrated as World Press Freedom Day.
9. Which day is celebrated as International Day for Biological Diversity?
A. 22 May
B. 1 April
C. 15 December
D. 10 November
Answer: A. 22 May
Explanation: 22 May is celebrated as the International Day for Biological Diversity.
10. Which day is celebrated as World Malaria Day?
A. March 22
B. January 18
C. November 16
D. April 25
Answer: D. April 25
Explanation: April 25 is celebrated as the World Malaria Day.