1. Who wrote the famous book – ‘We the people’?
B. J.R.D. Tata
C. Khushwant Singh
D. Nani Palkhivala
Answer: D.Nani Palkhivala
Explanation: ‘We the people’ is a book by Nani A. Palkhivala.
2. Who is the author of the book ‘Nineteen Eighty Four’?
A. Thomas Hardy
B. Emile Zola
C. George Orwell
D. Walter Scott
Explanation: the book ‘Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell.
3. Who wrote the book New Dimensions of India’s Foreign Policy?
A. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B. Abdul Kalam Azad
C. Amit Chaudhuri
D. Raghuram Rajan
Answer:A. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Explanation: the book New Dimensions of India’s Foreign Policy by Atal Bihari Vajpayee .
4. Which of the following is NOT written by Munshi Premchand?
D. Manasorovar Answer: Option C
Explanation: Which of the following is NOT written by Munshi Premchand by Guide.
5. Who wrote the book India Wins Freedom?
A. Akhilesh Tilotia
B. Amitav Ghosh
C. Abdul Kalam Azad
D. A. B. Vajpayee
Answer:C. Abdul Kalam Azad
Explanation: the book India Wins Freedom BY Abdul Kalam Azad
6. Who is the author of the book ‘Forbidden Verses’?
A. Salman Rushdie
B. Abu Nuwas
C. Ms. Taslima Nasrin
D. D.H. Lawrence Answer: Option B
Answer:B. Abu Nuwas
Explanation: the author of the book ‘Forbidden Verses’BY Abu Nuwas
7. Which of the following books have been written by Abul Fazal?
C. Both of them
D. None of them
Answer:C. Both of them
Explanation: Both Ain-i-Akbari and Akbar-Nama have been written by Abul Fazal, who was a grand vizier in the court of Emperor Akbar.