6. Which institute has developed India’s first indigenous motorised wheelchair vehicle called NeoBolt?
Answer: D.IIT Madras
Explanation: Indian Institute of Technology (Madras) has developed India’s first indigenous motorised wheelchair vehicle called NeoBolt.
7. Wanchuwa Festival is being celebrated in which state?
Explanation: Wanchuwa festival is celebrated by Tiwa tribesmen to mark their good harvest. Tiwa tribesmen perform their traditional dance as they take part in Wanchuwa Festival in Assam. It comes with songs, dances, a bunch of rituals and people clad in their native attires.
8. What is the rank of India in the Global Manufacturing Risk Index?
Explanation: India has emerged as a global manufacturing hub and effectively surpassed the United States to become the world’s second most desired manufacturing destination.
9. Who has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Cooperation?
A.B L Sinha
B.A K Singh
Answer: B.A K Singh
Explanation: Abhay Kumar Singh has been appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Cooperation.
10. What is the net worth of the recently launched ‘National Monetisation Pipeline’?
A.Rs 5 lakh crore
B.Rs 6 lakh crore
C.Rs 2 lakh crore
D.Rs 10 lakh crore
Answer: B.Rs 6 lakh crore
Explanation: Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs, Smt Nirmala Sitharaman launched the asset monetisation pipeline of Central ministries and public sector entities: ‘National Monetisation Pipeline’ worth Rs 6 lakh crore.